What is my transcript?

A transcript is a certified, official copy of a student’s permanent academic record. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1975 (FERPA) prohibits us from releasing your academic record to anyone without your signature and permission. Official transcripts are issued from the Registrar’s Office.

We cannot accept phone requests or email requests that do not include an official signature.

Requesting a Transcript

The transcript fee is $15 per transcript for all delivery methods. Priority or Priority Mail express through the USPS will have additional charges and must be requested before 11 a.m. for same-day delivery. Any Priority Mail Express requests received after 11 a.m. will be processed the following business day.


  • Complete the online form through National Student Clearinghouse. For faster service, please select the “Electronic PDF” option when sending to other colleges/universities. The online form allows you to track your transcript request and/or receive email or text alerts about the status of your request. Your debit or credit card will only be charged after your transcript has been sent. If you need assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office at registrar@callmela.net or (620) 947-3121, ext. 1041.
  • Current students should request transcripts for scholarships and NAIA Dropbox by contacting the Registrar’s Office in person, emailing at registrar@callmela.net, or calling at (620) 947-3121, ext. 1041.
  • Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through Campus Cafe. Students beginning Fall 2021 can log into Campus Cafe, click on “Transcripts & Grades,” and “Submit.” There is no cost to print an unofficial transcript this way. If you have forgotten your password or need to set up a Campus Cafe account, you may contact IT at helpdesk@callmela.net or (620) 947-3121, ext. 1010. You may also email registrar@callmela.net with your signature along with the years you attended Tabor, your major, and advisor. Upon verification, your unofficial transcript will be sent.

Release Policies

  1. Official transcripts are released if there are no financial holds.
  2. No one else may pick up your transcript without your written permission/consent. If you are authorizing someone else to obtain your transcript, identify the person by name and include your original written signature.
  3. A transcript picked up by you or sent directly to you is stamped “Issued to Student.” Many institutions will not accept a transcript that is marked “Issued to Student” unless it is in a signed, sealed envelope.

Transcript Received from Other Schools

Tabor College cannot release copies of official transcripts that you have submitted to us from other colleges or schools. To request copies of transcripts from other schools, contact the Registrar’s Office of that school to make your request.


Tabor College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Contact the National Student Clearinghouse online at nscverifications.org or National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Blvd, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171.